DON'T BE FOOLED, WE ARE HIDEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL WHILE THEY ARE BEAUTIFULLY HIDEOUS.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Spread The Love


Today is the day to worship your friends. A friendship day as we fondly call. Every first Sunday of August, around the world.


I don't know about you guys. But I think friends come and go all the time. Today I may gain one, tomorrow I may lose one. Best friends however, are a different people altogether. They come and stay for long. Supposedly. But not necessarily.


I always refer friends as acquaintances, whom I don't care much about their well-being and I don't really share my stuffs.


While best friends, they are the people I care the most. I would try to be by their side whenever needed, we would share stuffs and headaches and heartaches. We would swap jokes, spank each others' butts, make funny faces, fart aloud, and eat on the same plate. Because with best friends, we have this oath made impliedly. Laugh, cry and die together. If possible.


Early today, I have called and messaged every best friend I have. It felt so good. As I know, even now when I have lost half of my soul, I still have them to make up the remaining half.


They keep me grounded and sane, as I always preach.

4 comments: